Free Digital Printable Flower Red Rose Label Design with Open Book





These are wonderful digital graphics I created from an antique Victorian scrap. I created a digital label from the original, which I think would be lovely in so many different projects because you can customize any way you want. So many Victorian scraps are designed with either roses, Lily of the Valley, or Forget-Me-Not flowers because of their individual symbolization, I've given you both the .jpg and ,png files of both digital clip arts. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just found your wonderful blog! Thank you for all of the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Hope you enjoy all the images I post. Thanks for your kind comments :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...