Baby Vintage Scrapbooking Digital Border Design Babies and Pillows Image Transfer








I love colorizing digital image transfers! It's a perfect way to customize an image for a project. Today I've posted an adorable digital border design of babies in pj's with pillows. How cute! This baby clip art would definitely add lots of fun and charm in a project decorating a baby's room! I can imagine this decorating the walls of a baby's room, in a scrapbooking project, as part of a photo border, or even as an embroidery design on pillows. I've given you the originals, a gray-scale version so you can create any color you desire, and 4 color choices, all in .png format. I hope you enjoy this wonderful digital border download! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...