Free Etsy Shop Banner and Avatar Set Pink Flowers with Blue Background



I love the subtle, soft shades of this Etsy shop banner and avatar set I created with images of vintage wallpaper. The simple design of the digital graphics allows for your shop name and tagline to really stand out. I know this set would be great for so many shops, but what came to my mind when I designed it was that it would be perfect for a shop that sells baby or children's products. With the pinks and blues and overall softness, it lends itself well to baby items. Of course, these printable downloads would work in many other projects, especially on handmade cards or as a bookmark. I hope you enjoy this pretty Etsy banner set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...